New guy wanting a PPV - Ocala, FL

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Babylegg86

New guy wanting a PPV - Ocala, FL

Post by Babylegg86 »

Greetings everyone!! My name is David and I live in Ocala, FL. BIG fan of these cars, well, anything Holden. I currently own a 2006 Pontiac GTO in Impulse Blue and have been on the hunt for a good four door. I'm wanting to stick with the Holden products (Caprice, SS, G8) and I like to be different so the Caprice is my first choice as there are none in my area. I'm hoping that come March 2017 I'll have one. As much as I love my GTO, it's not the best family hauler lol. I'm looking to learn as much as possible about these cars. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this forum.
Rjimpala

Re: New guy wanting a PPV - Ocala, FL

Post by Rjimpala »

I'm closer than you think! Eustis......
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! There's still a good number of nice cars out there, watch the for-sale section, check the perma-links we have set up there, and you'll probably find a car in fairly short order. It still is the best dollar for HP deal out there in the GM stable!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Babylegg86

Post by Babylegg86 »

Rjimpala wrote:I'm closer than you think! Eustis......
Good to know, Rjimpala!!! Do you go to any Cars & Coffee events in central Florida?
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I make my rounds.......... When I can
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Silversled

Post by Silversled »

Greeting! I'm in Tampa and have a 2014. I have never dealt with copcarsonline.com but they are in the Tampa area and have a few 2012/2013's available. Good luck!
2014 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2014 Chevrolet Stingray Z51
2016 AMG C63
2015 BMW X5 iDrive 50i
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Greetings! I've purchased TWO vehicles from copcarsonline, and would do it again. Our Tahoe PPV and 9C1 Caprice were both shipped from there. So far, both are solid vehicles. Since you're in the neighborhood, go visit. They also have an on-site police car 'museum', with several nice retired service vehicles.

It looks like they currently have a white 2011 and black 2012.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Babylegg86

Post by Babylegg86 »

Silversled wrote:Greeting! I'm in Tampa and have a 2014. I have never dealt with copcarsonline.com but they are in the Tampa area and have a few 2012/2013's available. Good luck!
I think I've talked to you on the Facebook PPV page!! I'll check them out!
Babylegg86

Post by Babylegg86 »

CrashTestDummy wrote:Greetings! I've purchased TWO vehicles from copcarsonline, and would do it again. Our Tahoe PPV and 9C1 Caprice were both shipped from there. So far, both are solid vehicles. Since you're in the neighborhood, go visit. They also have an on-site police car 'museum', with several nice retired service vehicles.

It looks like they currently have a white 2011 and black 2012.
CrashTestDummy, I'll be checking them out. I'll be heading that way this weekend for the game so I'll keep an eye out.
Boosthx

Post by Boosthx »

I'm in Leesburg/Lisbon area. Still looking for the right car though. I'm looking for a 2014-15.