new user with car for sale.

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
bigmo123

new user with car for sale.

Post by bigmo123 »

Hello guys my name is mohamed and i am new to this forum. i have had a 9C1 for over a year now and i am looking to part ways with it.

I have a 2013 Chevy Caprice ppv with only 8000 Miles I am the first owner of this vehicle and it has never been owned by a police department. The vehicle is a certified pre-owned and it is still under the manufacturer warranty. I have all service records for this vehicle. This vehicle is very rare especially that has never been owned by a police department and it was used for personal use.V8 6.0.RARE!!! and hard to find in this condition. I have a set of 4 winter tires and a set of 4 all season tires that will come with this vehicle.

9C1 Chevy Caprice 6.0 V8. One of the fastest Police cars ever built to date, with 355 HP and peak Torque at 384 makes this one bad Police car, the engine sound is just awesome and will put you back in the seat like a corvette.

This car will handle and turns like no other sedan you will ever drive, the car has been designed by Chevy to be 100% balanced evenly front and rear for braking and takeoffs.

I am asking for $24,000 or best offer.

the link on craigslist is https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/5540488107.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;