Random parts typically needed when lowering

Suspension, brake, and hydraulic/electric steering discussion.
65 Z-16

Random parts typically needed when lowering

Post by 65 Z-16 »

So I want to drop my '12 9C1 an inch/inch & a half all around with H&R spring pkg (iirc) #50750) while I'm still running stock 245/45x18 and factory wheels, thinking I could then figure out the largest wheel/tire combo that would fit MY car with confidence.
Since the shocks/struts are coming out for the H&Rs, based on what I'm learning here i am ordering a pair of Whiteline bushings along with the springs. My question to those who've had their suspension apart this far is:
What else might I need for this job in the way of small parts, both req'd parts and those that may as well be changed along the way? I dread getting hung up with a project waiting for parts, especially if those parts have to be shipped. I'm working with a 103k miles car if that has any influence on your recommendations.
Fwiw, I've searched for this and other answers to my questions and find that more often as not I'm overwhelmed by the amount information available. After reading pages and pages of posts with all manner of advise, my eyes glaze over, everything starts sounding the same, and I'm left no closer to my answer and usually with even more questions. arghhhhh!!! anyone got a fix for THAT? lolz anyways, thanks guys.