P013D

Discussion on fuel delivery & intake/exhaust tech & mods.
Fudgehog

P013D

Post by Fudgehog »

https://www.obd-codes.com/p013d

Anyone ever experience this code? It rarely comes on but it does. Sometimes it'll go 10+ days with nothing then it'll come on.

I have not replaced the downstream O2s recently but did clean them in gas before putting my Solo performance exhaust in.

Wires are fine, I did not disconnect the connectors however.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF
bstoner

Re: P013D

Post by bstoner »

I had that code when I ran Bosch O2 sensors. I switched to the factory Denso sensors and it went away.
2014 Caprice PPV, 6.0L, BTR Stage 2 Cam, 3.45, 3" exhaust, Rotofab intake, Chris Henry tuned, future LSA....
BluesBro

Post by BluesBro »

I had a couple of these codes reoccurring occasionally after the install of the solo exhaust and 2.5in test pipes. In my case either the larger diameter of the exhaust or the placement of the o2s caused an unexpected reading at times. My dads car with JBA longtubes also throws these codes.

I have since disabled the offending codes with HP Tuners.
2014 Caprice PPV 6.0L - TSP Stage 1 Cam, Solo 3in Mach Cat Back, VCM OTR, Pedders Coilovers, HP Tuned
2002 Avalanche 5.3L - MBRP Exhaust, RC 6in Lift
Fudgehog

Post by Fudgehog »

I see, I believe they are stock O2 sensors and have ran them for 5000+ miles before they threw this code. I might have to disable the code as well. It never threw it until I brought it out of storage after 20 months.

Thanks for your input.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF