Holden OE Mudflaps

This is a forum section to coordinate "group" or mass parts purchases on behalf of our members. Moderated by NavyLifer.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - Unless the Group Purchase is either directly negotiated or sold by the New Caprice management, we have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
No Moa

Re: Holden OE Mudflaps

Post by No Moa »

I think we all inquired enough, someone finally caught on. lol
2014 Caprice PPV silver
2017 Ram 3500
2002 CETA trans am
1996 Impala ss (soon to be t56)
1995 9c1
1977 Trans am SE 4spd.
1978 trans am 400 4 spd.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

No Moa wrote:I think we all inquired enough, someone finally caught on. lol
that is very VERY possible !! ;)
HoldenPPV

Post by HoldenPPV »

Finally got mine on today. It’s only been 7 months, lol.

There was a reason for my delay though. I wanted to take the Camaro wheels off and put the black steelies on for the winter since those wheels already have a nice set of Goodyear Ultra Grip M/S tires on them.

The flaps fit well. I took Fudgehog’s advice and did not install the push pins on the front. To do so, would have had to drill through the metal body. They are on there rock solid even without the plastic push pins. I used light duty thread locker on all the screws, just in case.
2012 9C1 (L77)

2008 Suzuki B-King - 2nd gen 1340cc Hayabusa engine - Scorpion exhaust
* (Bequeathed to me by Chris Hibbard 11/11/1958-01/08/2011 — The HibbsCycle) *

#ABG (Always Be Gamblin’) http://www.Gambler500.com" an impractical vehicle-off road-navigational challenge...