Flashers

This section is for discussion of OEM police package options and police equipment for the Caprice (both OEM and after-market), as well as after-market upfitting perfomed on our cars.
Rjimpala

Flashers

Post by Rjimpala »

Ok my friend and I are trying to connect our flashers with the wires under the glove box. In the picture below, am I pointing to them under the hood or is that the fans? Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-12-16-55-50.png
Screenshot_2017-11-12-16-55-50.png (881.29 KiB) Viewed 14355 times
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
xcidmigs

Re: Flashers

Post by xcidmigs »

You are trying to make the factory wig wag headlight function work? Those require the actual trigger box for that be wired up and its nicely all setup for a plug in setup with the OEM headlight wiring. Look just behind the passenger side headlight is there a card sized box with a bunch of wiring going in and out of it tucked in there? Just needs the signal wire from under the passenger side to get activated. There is a thread on how to make it work already.
Rjimpala

Re: Flashers

Post by Rjimpala »

I assume I don't have it....
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-13-16-33-14.png
Screenshot_2017-11-13-16-33-14.png (750.93 KiB) Viewed 14328 times
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS