WTB:2014+ Caprice Indiana-Bonus if dash and console swapped

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
jrob56

WTB:2014+ Caprice Indiana-Bonus if dash and console swapped

Post by jrob56 »

Hey all,

Been on the lookout for a 2014+ Caprice and love to have one with dash and console already swapped. I keep feelers out and check the site and others, but wanted to post in case anyone was on the fence about selling. Mods are okay and encouraged, but may value some more than others.

Located in Indiana, but willing to travel. Will pay cash and prefer clean title in hand.

Thanks,
Josh
eagle-co94

Re: WTB:2014+ Caprice Indiana-Bonus if dash and console swapped

Post by eagle-co94 »

If you are open to an 11-13 I'm selling my TR6060 9C1 in Bloomington.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
jrob56

Post by jrob56 »

eagle-co94 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:06 am If you are open to an 11-13 I'm selling my TR6060 9C1 in Bloomington.
Thanks for the offer, seen it a few times on facebook. Body was a little rougher than Id want I think. Did you pull the ad, dont see it anymore?
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

It might need to be refreshed. I haven't pulled it as it's still for sale.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."