Looking for 9c3

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
arizona

Re: Looking for 9c3

Post by arizona »

Josh, I just spoke with the manager over at Karl Chevrolet and they will sell those 9C1's. They are white with keyless entry, power/heated mirrors, aux battery, full size spare, and a few other options. He said they sticker at $32,525 and are looking for $24,900. I can send you his contact info if you like unless you bought the Hugo one.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

Josh, check your inbox about the Hugo blues!
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

Thanks for the heads up
I have spoken with both of these dealerships I am just sort of holding out hope for a 9c3 to pop up but I justdo n ot want to lose out.
05 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red A4 w/red int, Procharger p1sc, Pacesetter Coated Headers,Aeroforce Gauges, H-pipe, DMH cutouts, Staggered Stern 18''s, Lots of Pedders/Lovells/Whiteline stuff. Tuned by Mike Norris

12 Chevy Caprice PPV 9c1 HSV Pentagon Replica 20''s, H&R Springs, HSV GTS Steering Wheel, Solo axle back, VCM Intake
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

I keep seeing this car on Auto Trader, it's a 2011 9C3 in Miami for 26K. Have you checked on this one or is there a reason not to look at it that we're not seeing?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... ex=1&Log=0

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

That was sold like 6 weeks ago and he won't
Pull the listing. I wish it was that easy. Looks like I am going to get one of the blue 9c1s next week
05 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red A4 w/red int, Procharger p1sc, Pacesetter Coated Headers,Aeroforce Gauges, H-pipe, DMH cutouts, Staggered Stern 18''s, Lots of Pedders/Lovells/Whiteline stuff. Tuned by Mike Norris

12 Chevy Caprice PPV 9c1 HSV Pentagon Replica 20''s, H&R Springs, HSV GTS Steering Wheel, Solo axle back, VCM Intake
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

I sent a fraud alert to Auto Trader on the listing, we'll see what happens. I'm going to try to call the GM Zone police sales rep this afternoon to see if he knows of any more 9C3's in the southeast US.... we'll find out one way or another.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

Thanks. I would say a solid 3/4 of all the listing I have found on the Web are already sold

elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Try this car.... if you haven't already.

http://www.burdickbuick.com/VehicleDeta ... 1772817423
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

I have talked to them and I have a friend that lives up there check it out. It's in good condition just
a little concerned about the paint as the car was fully stickered up for almost
2 years and demoed heavily according to my Leo buddies up there

elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Josh,

Well, sorry that you came into the fold a little late. The charter users here had a gut feeling early on that the 9C3 would be both the desirable & collectable vehicle after comparing the two packages. It's just in the last few months that the supply of them at dealers has finally dried up. In 2014 there is no more 9C3 package, so the three years of 2011-2013 are it. We could possibly see one or two more, but we'd be very lucky I think if they come up up for sale. I would really like some numbers on total 9C3 package production by year so we know how many of these cars were really manufactured, I may work on seeing if we can develop a contact for some stastical-type information in the next few weeks.

I didn't hear back from the GM zone manager this afternoon, however I did talk to the fleet manager at Stringray in Plant City (who you had already spoken with) and all of their inventory is 2012 9C1 with 3.6 engines. I did ask him to let me know if at some point in the future they wanted to move the cars, and did give him our URL. So maybe we'll have a new user down the road.

So I guess what you've found is the inventory you'll have to choose from. At least with the 9C1 you get the window controls in the correct location, and you can retrofit the console like Greg's doing if you take a fancy to it. So, all is not lost. If it was me I think I'd just put an after-market console in and customize it.

Good luck! Let us know what you finally decide on.
Eric