ISO....few parts....PLZ HELP

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
bulletproof791

ISO....few parts....PLZ HELP

Post by bulletproof791 »

Hello & thanks for looking to to what i need to fix up 2012 ppv

1..... shifter Handle
1......trim Under Handle
1......white cradle under both items above
Attachments
2012-Chevrolet-Caprice-PPV-interior.jpg
2012-Chevrolet-Caprice-PPV-interior.jpg (25.19 KiB) Viewed 12927 times
CrashTestDummy

Re: ISO....few parts....PLZ HELP

Post by CrashTestDummy »

What do you mean by items 2 and 3? For item 1, are you needing just the plastic parts that surround the top of the lever with the button? If so, I have those I'd probably be willing to let go for the price of mailing.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

I've got the shifter trim/bezel. LMK if you need the buttons too. PM me if interested. Just pulled from my '13 9C1 parts car.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
bulletproof791

Post by bulletproof791 »

eagle-co94 wrote:I've got the shifter trim/bezel. LMK if you need the buttons too. PM me if interested. Just pulled from my '13 9C1 parts car.
CrashTestDummy wrote:What do you mean by items 2 and 3? For item 1, are you needing just the plastic parts that surround the top of the lever with the button? If so, I have those I'd probably be willing to let go for the price of mailing.
CrashTestDummy wrote:What do you mean by items 2 and 3? For item 1, are you needing just the plastic parts that surround the top of the lever with the button? If so, I have those I'd probably be willing to let go for the price of mailing.

yes what i need is all the plastic under the shifter handle......with the P......R....N....D...L...
bulletproof791

Post by bulletproof791 »

THIS IS WHAT I NEED
THE PLASTIC UNDER THE SHIFTER
WITH P...R...N...D...L...
Attachments
2012-Chevrolet-Caprice-PPV-interior.jpg
2012-Chevrolet-Caprice-PPV-interior.jpg (23.22 KiB) Viewed 12868 times
bulletproof791

Post by bulletproof791 »

eagle-co94 wrote:I've got the shifter trim/bezel. LMK if you need the buttons too. PM me if interested. Just pulled from my '13 9C1 parts car.

YES CAN YOU PLEASE LET EM KNOW
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a pic. Asking 15 plus shipping. Need the buttons?
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
bulletproof791

Post by bulletproof791 »

eagle-co94 wrote:PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a pic. Asking 15 plus shipping. Need the buttons?
sure on the buttons
bulletproof791

Post by bulletproof791 »

eagle-co94.....got it today & it cleaned up very nice...& it is in already.........thanks again
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

bulletproof791 wrote:eagle-co94.....got it today & it cleaned up very nice...& it is in already.........thanks again
Awesome!