stock wheels

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
greasychevy

stock wheels

Post by greasychevy »

anyone have stock steel wheels they want to get rid of? i just need two.
2011 9c1 Hugo Blue
elc32955
System Manager

Re: stock wheels

Post by elc32955 »

I'll have one surplus if I ever find another G8 GT 18" rim to put on the spare in my trunk. Let you know when it comes up. Not sure what shipping on one of those would be from FL to CA though....
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

did you ever get wheels?

Greg's got a single and I've got a single....if you still need 'em.
greasychevy

Post by greasychevy »

i have not gotten any wheels yet. i actualy only need one if make use of the spare. What are you guys looking to get for them? shipped to st louis mo? any ideas on weight?
2011 9c1 Hugo Blue
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Wheel is heavy, like 32#, I recall.

PN 92246104 - price at dealer, new, is $173.68 list, $106.17 cost (before markup/delivery & any tax)

A new wheel from GM Parts Direct (in NC) would cost you $133.17 delivered, for example.

This wheel was my spare, never mounted on car, so it's equivalent to a new wheel--it did have a tire mounted on it.

$80 + delivery, or if you know any of the St Louis Impala SS folks who will be going to ISSCA Nationals in Charlotte/Concord NC next month, I can "arrange" transportation and you can have the wheel with no shipping, but you'll have to go pick it up from someone there in STL area--I just don't know who it would be at the moment.

FedEx Ground shipping from here to St Louis would be around $20, varies a little depending on whether the delivery address is a residence or business.

PM or e-mail me if you want to work out something.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

I'm going to be in Cape Girardeau MO next Friday....if you still want a wheel, I can bring it along and we can work out getting the wheel to you.

PM or e-mail me!
greasychevy

Post by greasychevy »

cape is about 2 hours from me. depending on when you were going to be free i could prolly make it down there. i have to work on saturday so i could get down there either saturday late afternoon/night or sunday..
2011 9c1 Hugo Blue
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

We can make Sunday work--I'm up there to attend a wedding on Saturday afternoon/evening.

I do need to head back to GA on Sunday, but I can probably meet you in Perryville @ I-55 to save you some travel distance--from there I can head over to I-57 and catch I-24 to Chattanooga.

Send me an e-mail with your phone contact info, and let's try to talk this through before I leave here on Friday.
greasychevy

Post by greasychevy »

it looks like im going to be working OT sunday..
2011 9c1 Hugo Blue