2014 caprice ppv

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
eric11

2014 caprice ppv

Post by eric11 »

anyone have a black hood?
also looking for....
carpet
console
seats
spoiler
indianajoe

Re: 2014 caprice ppv

Post by indianajoe »

Are you looking for OEM ppv stuff, or looking to change things?

You said spoiler so I'm assuming change, g8 spoilers can be put on the trunklid, and member Karo on here should have a few original aussie spoilers left

Seats and console can come out of a g8, but expect various little roadblocks lol
CrashTestDummy

Re: 2014 caprice ppv

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Like Indianajoe says, a G8 spoiler will fit, or you can go with an Aussie Statesman spoiler:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1345

The Caprice doesn't come with a rear deck spoiler, so you won't find one on a wreck somewhere. This is the best price EVER for a factory spoiler. The prices I was being quoted before was north of $300.

You can find carpet in the 9C3, so if you find someone parting one with carpet, dive on the carpet. G8 and SS carpet is another option, but the wheelbase is a bit shorter than the Caprice, so you'll have to either splice a bit in at the back, or stretch the carpet a bit and capture it under the rear seat bottom. New 9C3 carpet, I believe is in the $700 range. Oddly, it's cheaper than the rubber mats the 9C1 comes with.

9C3's are a source for a direct-fit console, too, but you'll need to get some bits from underneath the car, too. There are a couple of console install threads on this forum that do a pretty good job describing the parts you need. All the parts from GM are not cheap, and you have to order the parts separately (funny, though, they show the 9C1 shifter assembly with housing available as a unit).

Otherwise, you'll be getting a G8 console and modifying it to fit the car. The shifter will work, I think, but you'll need a BCM reprogram. White AutoMedia can do this for you.

Seats, are G8 or SS, but you usually end up having to swap a few bits around and some re-cabling is required to get the seat rack to work.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?