Search found 172 matches
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:42 pm
- Forum: Caprice PPV's for sale
- Topic: 2016 Caprice PPV-low miles, warranty, very clean
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2062
Update/. A few more miles with no issues. Rear diff fluid changed with OEM fluid and trans fluid totally changed/flushed and pan removed with new filter. New Solo catback and sounds great with no drone. Not loud at all on highway. Plus two OEM mufflers in great condition . Zero issue car at this poi...
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:25 pm
- Forum: Stereo / Electronics / Electrical
- Topic: 2016 rear doors will not lock
- Replies: 8
- Views: 147
So I just checked something else out that may or may not help. Rear doors lock with the key fob, and from front LOCK button. I did nt see a lock button in the rear and also noticed if I attempt to lock all door with the key on the seat (for example) the front reopens automatically (so keys don t get...
- Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:37 pm
- Forum: Suspension / Brakes / Steering
- Topic: Raising car knocks out geometry
- Replies: 7
- Views: 345
I d check the rotor s are on flush along with the rim. Maybe you seated something a little off. It happened right after you had both the rim and rotor off. I have mine up on stands and jacks and ramps all the time.
- Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:48 pm
- Forum: V8 engine tech (L77)
- Topic: 2012 Caprice LSA Build - Boost District - G8 LSA Serpentine (6 rib) Kit - DOD - Cam
- Replies: 8
- Views: 584
Looks great! Nice pics too.
Air in the cooling system will do that. We swapped in a 5L LS1 into our 3rd Gen Firebird autocross car, and although I thought I got all the air out, the first handful of events I'd see the temp gauge momentarily-spike to 230+ Deg-F. The spike would usually last for about 10-20 seconds then drop ba...